We get it - the Real Estate Business can be fun up until the day-in and day-out tasks of managing your contracts.
- Title requesting documents for a closing while you are showing 4 homes.
- The follow up you want to give your client but you are with another client for 2 hours.
- The tactful way you want to address an escalated situation but your phone is ringing off the hook?
TRANSACTION COORDINATOR PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Review the contract for completeness and pursue necessary parties for outstanding initials, signatures and dates.
- Send agent an email outlining important dates and contact all parties involved in the transaction including the lender, title company, client and co-op agent; introduce myself and request that all paperwork and communications related to the transaction flow through me.
- Add all dates to your digital calendar.
- Establish file in your Broker system of record, upload documents and contact information.
- Coordinate the timely satisfaction and removal of all contingencies and keep you informed of the progress, including ordering HOA/Condo Doc’s
- Weekly lender check in and more frequently when necessary.
- Coordinate inspections with you, the inspector, the Buyer and the co-op.
- On-going system of record maintenance as documents are submitted, changes are made via amendment, and we work through the transaction process.
- For Buyers: Collect 2nd Deposit check from Buyer and forward to listing agent.
- For Sellers: order payoffs and tax, water & sewer certificates.
- Send detailed email requesting home warranty selection and follow up until selection is made.
- Provide clients with reminders to connect or disconnect all necessary utilities and to secure homeowner’s insurance.
- Verify loan commitment with client’s lender, provide copies and notify you of any problems in underwriting.
- Order and review the title report. Notify you of any issues and help to resolve.
- Schedule final walkthrough and closing with your clients, the title company and you.
- Obtain final signed closing disclosures and upload to your system or record.
- Provide a congratulatory letter to your buyer(s) or a thank you letter to your seller(s) prompting them to leave a review for you with clickable links.
- Design Just Sold postcards and send out to the demographic of your choice (postage paid separately).
- Add client to your contact database with new address and email to be added to your past client drip campaign.